EVERYTHING under the sun. So explore and have fun reading!

Monday, March 24, 2008

10,000 BC, lovin' it!

I love this movie. Everything was so amazing and the girl is very pretty esp. her blue eyes. i'm relieved that my money didn't go to waste. It was all worth it. My friend Kim, actually did not like the movie and I pity him for it. Haha. He told us that he did not like the setting at all because it didn't look like from 10,000 BC at all. I asked him if how does it look like then? Anyway, it's tough to argue on things that the one you're arguing with is narrow-minded and that it is hard for them to comprehend things that you want to explain. for me, he was wrong about it. the movie was awesome! You better watch it too. :D

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home